After a career in managing events and corporate planning, I’ve taken my skill for herding cats and transformed it into creating beautiful things.
I live in the Greater Los Angeles area with my husband and our one plant, a wild Spanish oregano that grows like a weed and is named Sporegano.
I drink and I sew things, so you can expect to see posts about that a lot. I also support social justice programs, such as Black Lives Matter.
If you’d like to get in touch, send me an email at hello AT petitefont DOT com.
The Petite Font Maker Manifesto
We are ALL a work in progress. My goal is to inspire you to make yourself a the most excellent version of yourself.
I vehemently believe that everyone is a maker, yes even YOU. And I’m going to lead you on this awesome journey of post-40s self-discovery to help you find your inner maker. Your inner badass.
I know they’re in there!
Below is a list of companies that I believe in, trust, and use. To see the full categorized list, please hop on over to my Affiliates page.
- Airtable: make project management a breeze
- Amazon: your one-stop-shop for everything under the sun
- Cricut: get to making!
- Fabric.com: the go-to fabric retailer
- Hey June Handmade: a casual and fun indie sewing pattern company
- Itch to Stitch: another great indie pattern co, with cup sizing included!
- KitchenAid: all of my kitchen appliances are KitchenAid
- Minerva: great fabric purveyor
- The Confident Stitch: deliciously curated fabric